Student Aid Programs
Thanks to the generosity of many Georgia Baptists, the Georgia Baptist Foundation has a number of student aid programs available. Here's a quick study guide to help you get ready for the new school year.
- Qualifications: The qualifications for these trusts vary depending on the specific language of the trust. The financial aid offices at the various Georgia Baptist colleges award all of these trusts.
- Application: Contact the financial aid office at the Georgia Baptist College of your choice for an application and to discuss availability.
- Qualifications: This program is available to all Georgia Baptist students who are enrolled full-time at one of the six Southern Baptist seminaries.
- Application: Contact the financial aid office at the seminary of your choice for an application and to discuss eligibility.
- Qualifications: The Foundation administers scholarships for several churches and associations. The qualifications for these trusts vary depending on the specific language of the trust.
- Application: Contact your church or local association to find out if there is a scholarship program for which you might qualify.
Please feel free to contact the Foundation directly if you need further information about any of these student aid programs.
These student aid programs are a tremendous ministry to Georgia Baptists striving to further their educations. If you would like to support to Georgia Baptist students through a scholarship trust, please contact our development staff for more information.
Candace E. Cannon,
Director of Trust Services
(800) 452-9064 or (770) 216-7538